The RMC products can be applied to any prepared wood with a single coating, which reveals and complements the natural grain and patina of the wood. The next generation unique Molecular Bonding Technology ensures a durable and affordable solution, with no-film forming, ideal for the harsh weather conditions in Africa (Water & Heat resistant). This fast curing solution, ensures no overlaps can be formed, and colour consistency throughout. Due to this revolutionary technology, users can also easily maintain, or repair surfaces, without having to re-do the entire area. Rubio Monocoat is the first in the wood treatment sector to be certified the Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold label.
Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold is a sign of Rubio Monocoat’s focus on quality and contribution to a healthy indoor environment. The label combines the most relevant emission specifications and requirements in Europe in one certification. Download pdf here
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a product of the newest generation which colours your wood and protects it in one layer. The combination of the oil (A) and the accelerator (B) guarantees a quick drying. Can also be applied as renovation and maintenance oil on surfaces which are treated with RMC Oil.
– Colours and protects in 1 layer
– 40 standard colours, custom colours available
– Enhances the natural grain of the wood
– Environmentally friendly: O% VOC!
– Does not contain any water or solvents
– Easy to maintain
– No overlaps or starting marks
– Durable protection
– Minimal use: 30 – 50 m2/L
– Can be applied to all wood types
– Very wear-resistant
– Very fast curing: 80% in 2 days
– A short ‘dry’ maintenance period
RMC Hybrid Wood Protector is a genuine ‘monocoat’, suitable for coloring and protecting all exterior wood in 1 single layer. The easy application and maintenance make this oil an exceptionally user-friendly product.
– Based on RMC technology using integrated UV stabilizer.
– O% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents.
– Suitable for almost all types of wood, can also be used for interior applications!
– Available in 12 contemporary wood colours and 8 trendy pop colours.
– Easy to apply. Fast-drying.
– Economical: minimum consumption.
– Not film-forming. Does not flake off.
– Maintenance with the same product. No need for sanding!
– Packaging: 100 ml, 500 ml and 1 L
JHB +27 11 466 0701
CPT +27 21 461 1186
Sign up to our newsletter